For people who are trying all they can, but just can’t make their calves thin.
If you want to make your calves thin, you first have to be careful of the four main causes of a fat calf.
In this article we will introduce how to make your calves thin by solving each of these causes that are making them fat.
How to make your fat calves thin by yourself
- Why are your calves fat? Check your cause
- Slimming method 1. Getting rid of swelling
- Slimming method 2. Getting rid of fat
- Slimming method 3. Getting rid of cellulite
- Slimming method 4. Getting rid of unwanted muscle
Why are your calves fat?
Check for the cause
✔︎Check for swelling
Press a part of your calves that you want to make thin. If it becomes white, and slowly returns to its normal color, than it is swelled.
✔︎Check for cellulite
Pinch a part of your calves that you want to make thin. If you see bumps, theres too much cellulite. If it is still smooth, try twisting it. If you see bumps then, you’re at the beginning stages of cellulite build up.
✔︎Check for muscle
Put strength into your legs. If you can’t find any muscle, it means your calves are obese. If you’ve never trained your calves when you were young and haven’t exercised recently, there’s a high chance of them being obese.
Next, pull a part of your calves that you want to make thin while trying to stand up. Since muscles are necessary for you to stand up, if your skin moves away from your hand it means that your calves are fat due to muscle. If the skin stays in your hands, it means that it’s fat.
Slimming method 1.
Getting rid of swelling
《Getting rid of clotted lymph glands》
When humans eat and breath, they ingest things that are necessary for them, and excrete unwanted things. These unwanted substances are called waste material. When the excretion process weakens and your lymph glands clog up, it causes swelling. The cause of weak excretion is not using your muscles for a while, such as when you sit down for a long time.
How do you get rid of swelling?
- Move your muscles often
- Get your lymphs massaged.
《Get rid of coldness》
You easily swell when your lower body temperature is low. The cause of that is poor blood circulation caused by the lack of exercise,tight underwear, and too much eating.
How do you get rid of it?
- Wear loose and comfortable underwear
- Don’t eat too much
- Take a hip bath
《Change your daily habits》
Swelling can be caused by your eating habits and stress.
How do you change it?
- Reduce sodium consumption by using and alternative such as seasonings
- Don’t drink for at least one day a week to reduce alcohol consumption
- Don’t go on a excessive diet
- Eat foods that have a diuretic effect (wanting to go to the bathroom) such as onions and potatoes
- Eat foods that raise body temperature, such as meat, fish, ginger, and onions
- Relieve stress by getting a massage
Slimming method 2.
Getting rid of fat
《Change your daily habits》
The cause of becoming fat is definitely lack of exercise and eating too much.
How do you get rid of fat?
- Exercise, such as walking and stretching
- Avoid hard exercises that build muscle
- Do exercises that slowly moves muscles
- Improve blood circulation by massaging after exercise
- Don’t eat too much
- Don’t eat snacks between meals
- Reduce oily foods, and increase vegetables
Slimming method 3.
Getting rid of cellulite
Cellulite easily builds up on your thighs and calves. They are fat cells that combined with waste products due to low metabolism and poor blood circulation.
Adding to that, cellulite can not be taken away by changing your daily habits.
The only way to get rid of them is to squish them, make them flow into the lymph glands as waste, and build new fat cells.
How can you get rid of them?
Do these while making an image of squishing cellulite
- Massage the area between the bones of the top of your feet
- Massage the area between the ankle and calves
- Massage the back side of your knee caps
- Massage the area between your knee caps and thighs
- Massage the front area between the thighs and ankle
- Massage your ankles
- Get massaged by a professional
Slimming method 4.
Getting rid of unwanted muscle
《Check your shoes》
There are times when you build muscle even when you don’t want to.
A cause of that can be your shoes. Wearing shoes that don’t fit your feet , or having hallux valgus because of it may make your feet unbalanced, making your body use (and automatically train) many kinds of muscle everyday. This can create excessive muscle development.
How do you get rid of unwanted muscle?
- Check your shoes and see if they match your feet
- Massage your muscles everyday
People who suddenly stop exercising periodically, or people who used to train muscles when they were young may be vulnerable to cellulite build up on their once trained muscles. Massaging them on a daily basis can avoid this.
Having thick and strong legs may be useful in our daily lives, and not be a bad thing. But if the cause of them being thick is not because of training or eating too much but because of poor blood circulation or cellulite build up, it becomes a problem. If these are the causes, not only will it make you look bad, but it will negatively affect your entire body. Take good care of your legs by treating them properly.
We hope you enjoyed reading “How to make your fat calves thin,by yourself”.
Thank you for reading.